In this tutorial you are going to learn
- How to set up Panda 2 with Physics (P2 engine)
- How to create basic physical shapes (circles, rectangles)
- How to create complex physical shapes (polygon based)
- How to use
PhsicsSpritefor a simple integration of physics
- How to create your own classes which give you even more control over the physics simulation
Basic game scene tutorial for Panda2
- Pack an animation into a sprite sheet
- Optimize the sprite sheet for performance and download speed
- Edit pivot points using TexturePacker's pivot point editor
- Build a basic game scene with a walking character
Tom Vencel creates a video series called Panda Playtime in which he explains how to use PandaJS.
This episode is about creating sprite sheets with TexturePacker.Continue reading...