TexturePacker Importer 4.4.1 does not work with the current Unity 2017.3 update.
Please download a fixed version of the importer from here until it's available from the Unity Asset Store.Continue reading...
Polygon mesh sprites are a way to improve rendering performance and increase your frame rate.
TexturePacker 4 not only creates optimized sprite meshes but also packs them tightly into a sprite sheet.
You'll learn how you can enable polygon packing and make use of it in your Uniy project.Continue reading...
- Creating normal mapped sprites with SpriteIlluminator
- Packing sprite sheets and normal maps with TexturePacker
- Importing normal mapped sprites into Unity
This tutorial describes how you can use TexturePacker to create sprite sheets for Unity's 2D extension.
- Prepare your Unity project to read TexturePacker sprite sheets
- Create your sprite sheet and load it into Unity
- Handling deleted sprites in Unity
- Simplify your sprites workflow in Unity