Pompy is a nice creature, that spend his life in a small planet, usually he busy on making a food for himself and his family, or collects flowers, or even just touring his planet.
Someday Pompy had understood that something unusual happened, and he didn't realized that he must react, but later he revealed what actually happened, and he understood that he must take action.
Help Pompy to fight against a strange robot that crashed on his planet's ground inside a spaceship, and this robot builds factories that he use to make a series of strange and spooky creatures, that put Pompy's life in danger.
Now, you have to help Pompy to force the robot to stop making these creatures, and stop the enemies attacks, and by this, bring back Pompy's life.
There is Universal version available to purchase, search for the HD version.
The Game includes:
- 30 challenging missions to solve.
- Download more missions from our online catalog.
- Each mission is built from 200x200 isometric tile map, which is a very large area for playing fun.
- BUILD YOUR OWN MISSIONS (from the app itself, no additional software required), and SHARE them with your friends by EMAIL, or submit to the PUBLIC ONLINE CATALOG (Pompy Account required, 2 steps creation, no any payment, You may use Facebook or Twitter Accounts), so everyone that have Pompy installed, will can play them.
- A stunning landscape, very very rich graphics!
- iPhone 5 support.
- Pompy can do a lot, like cut-down a trees, carve rocks, and build various things like workshop, laboratory, garden, and much more.
- 5 different enemies, which each have its own unique tactics.
- Full training system, to help you learn the game basics.
- Positional (3D) sound, use headphones to hear the direction of where each sound are coming from, and how far it is from your view.
- Missions introductions on select missions, that will give you some tip on that mission.
- Each mission has help content that you can access after 5 minutes of play, which will give you the right way to win the mission.
Enjoy playing Pompy!!!
How did TexturePacker help you with your development?
easy packing into one texture, and generating plist with all the data for the rects, offsets, and all this...
What are your favorite TexturePacker features?
everything, especially the dithering for RGBA4444 color format.
Any tips and tricks you want to share with the community?
none, everything is so clear, so i think there is no any "tricks" or "tips"... :)