Werewolf Warrior is an epoch-making cross-action pass 2D game. The game with great UI is incredible easy to learn. What are you waiting for? Come and start fighting!
It can support login on Game Center, so you can check your unlocked achievements on achievement system, moreover you can see your ranking and experience scores on online worldwide leaderboard.
If you are searching for an exciting smartphone game, this is your opportunity for there is not another online app like this one.
PLEASE NOTE!! Some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you
don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
- Role change: When the full moon night, the instinct of wolf in the body of hero will wake up, the hero will become a werewolf warrior with great fighting capacity.
- Tens of different challengeable monster: Eye-popping cartoon graphics and gorgeous hand-painted backdrops!
- Game level: 3 challenge level (Easy/ Normal/ Hard) to determine the speed and difficulty according to user preference.
- Game Center: Show off your scores and achievements with Game Center and see the ranking of your friends and other player on scoreboard.
- Item cubes collection system: Items with different functions are found in the item cubes in each stage. These items allow hero to attack monsters with a weapon, attack from a distance, or become invisible. There are a lot more items, too, all of which can be viewed in the game. Vial of lifeblood can recover the life of hero. Magic weapon can be used for long-range attack. Melee weapons have amazing power.
- Upgrade: Gold coins can be used to power up Hero and Wolf.
- Music: The game offers flexible and dynamic music style, making you breath nervous or relaxed in the rhythm of game.
- Optimization: Special optimization for iPhone 5.
- And much, much more!
If you have any question or suggestion, it will be our great pleasure to communicate with you. Please contact us on email@example.com
How did TexturePacker help you with your development?
We used TexturePacker to quickly create spritesheets for all scenes in the game. We automated the build sequence using TexturePacker's command-line tools.
What are your favorite TexturePacker features?
The command-line tool was fantastic. It really sped up generation of spritesheets during build time.