by Rawkins Games
"devastatingly addictive" - Polygon
"a fantastic update to an already-classic browser game." - jayisgames.com
Swim and flip your Dolphin up into the sky and do as many tricks as possible in 2 minutes. Successful jumps build speed, allowing you to swim faster and jump higher, doing even more tricks!
- Simple, addictive gameplay that anyone can enjoy.
- Universal support for ipad and iphone.
- Stunning Retina graphics for the newest iPad and iPhone.
- Multiple characters and levels.
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- Game Center support
- Gorgeous, vibrant backgrounds that change depending on the time of day.
- Two intuitive control schemes (Touch and Classic) to accommodate different playstyles.
- Quick and easy Tutorial mode teaches you the basics.
- Freeswim mode lets you play and practice for as long as you want.
How did TexturePacker help you with your development?
Texturepacker was great for packaging animations and environment art, and scaling art for multiple resolutions.
What are your favorite TexturePacker features?
Definitely Auto-SD! For supporting multiple resolutions it is an invaluable tool.
Legal notice: The content on this page was submitted by Alan Rawkins - who is responsible
text, images and links.