Create sprite sheets for your game
Create optimized sprite sheets in seconds.
Cut hours from your development. Simplify your workflow.
How long does it take you to make a sprite sheet?
With TexturePacker it's just a matter of seconds:
- Select your game engine
- Drop your sprites onto TexturePacker
- Press publish
Let TexturePacker do everything for you instead.
“TexturePacker is hands down the best sprite sheet generation tool on the market. It has more features than any of the competition and is ready for production-level games - highly recommended!”
Focus on game development!Let TexturePacker do the boring stuff for you.
Works with any game engine
TexturePacker works with 30+ game engines and can be adapted to your needs.
- Are you a game developer?
- TexturePacker most likely supports your game engine out of the box. It knows the game engine's features and supports animation previews, pivot point editor, 9-scale-sprites and many more.
- Are you an engine developer?
- Adjust TexturePacker to the features you support in your engine. TexturePacker can be customized with own sprite sheet formats.
- Just need simple sprite sheets?
- Just need a sprite sheet without any game engine features? Nothing easier than that.
“Integrating the excellent TexturePacker into my build pipeline has saved me countless hours! Not sure how I lived without it.”
Compression without sacrificing quality
TexturePacker optimizes your sprite sheets so speed up downloads and rendering while reducing memory usage.
- Compress your sprite sheets
- User TexturePacker to removing unnecessary transparency from your sprites. This decreases the download size for your game and make it start faster.
- Increase your game's FPS
- Sprite sheets increase the performance of your game by reducing time-consuming texture switches while rendering your game scene.
- Use optimized image formats
- Use optimized image formats like png-8, and hardware compression (ETC1, ETC2, PVRTC, DXT) to further increase the performance.