Texture Atlas Tools
Combine your 3d models textures into texture atlases
Automatically combine the textures of your 3d models in shared atlases to reduce memory usage and speed up rendering.
Choose the number of output textures and sizes. Automatically scale textures to fit your constraints.
- Combine textures in shared atlases
- Preserves your models and meshes (updates only UVs)
- Scale textures to fit the atlases Coming Soon
Consolidate and optimize your 3d models
TexturePacker3D lets you consolidate Textures used in a model into one texture atlas — or more if needed.
You can also extract the required textures of a model if it uses a shared texture atlas.
- Combine textures in or more atlases
- Scale textures and models to get the best quality for the smallest texture size Coming Soon
- Simplify materials and combine materials Coming Soon
Works with your favorite
game engine & modeling tool
Game engines: Godot, Unity, Unreal Engine, Panda3D, …
Tools: Blender, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, …
- Optimize your textures with hardware compression
Use TexturePacker3D to create hardware-compressed textures with codecs such as ETC2, PVRTC, DXT, ASTC or BasisUniversal.Coming Soon
- Windows & macOS
- TexturePacker runs on Windows and macOS. A single user license can be used with both OSes at the same time.
- Fair pricing model
- Affordable price. Buy TexturePacker3D once and use it forever. Free updates included for 1 year. No subscription.
- Supports your texture formats
- TexturePacker3D can work with your texture formats. Currently supported: PNG, JPG, TGA and TIFF. Coming soon: PVR, PKM, DDS, PSD.