Keep your language files in sync
Managing your translation files is cumbersome. Especially if you have to use a separate file for each language.
Your files will get out of sync — and diff is a bad choice when it comes to cleaning up language files. All lines contain changes simply because of the different languages.
It's much easier with BabelEdit:
Adding, renaming or deleting translations is done on all files at the same time.
- Edit multiple languages at once
- Keep translations in sync
- No more diff
Suggestions & Pre-translate
Let BabelEdit fetch translations from Google Translate. You can use them as suggestion for a single phrase or fetch all translations for a language.
- Get translation suggestions from Google Translate
- Fill all missing translations for a new language
- Preview your application in another language
- Speed up translation process
BabelEdit contains a spell checker to simplify your daily work.
- Check spelling while you type
- Suggest corrections
- Check each translation in its own language
- Extend dictionary with unknown words
- Supports 42 languages
Works with your favorite web framework
Supports your file formats
BabelEdit knows the frameworks you use and can directly work on these files. No conversion or export required:
- json (Angular, React, Laravel, Vue and more)
- yaml (Ember)
- php (Laravel translation data)
- vue (Vue.js single file components)
- properties (Java, Groovy, Grails,…)
Easy data exchange with translators
Your translation agency does not want to work with vue or php files? No problem!
BabelEdit exports your translations to Excel, Google Spread Sheets and other format for data exchange.
It of course imports the translations into your original data files when you get them back.
Comments & approval
Add comments to give the translator more information about the position and context of a message.
Use the Approved flag to mark translations that are considered final.
Apply filters to focus on the work ahead. Filter by
- translation ids
- translated / untranslated
- approved / not approved
Use the filter to find all translations that are missing or not yet approved.
Find all occurrences of a word to check your translations for consistency.