Blog posts tagged with 'spritekit'.
Learn how to use SpriteSheets with SpriteKit:
- Creating sprite sheets with TexturePacker
- Loading sprite sheets
- Using header files to enable compile time checks
- Play animations with a single line of code
This blog post contains full source code available on GitHub.Continue reading...
Learn how you can improve development of SpriteKit games and apps using TexturePacker.
- Create your SpriteKit atlas with TexturePacker
- Creating a SKSpriteNode from the texture atlas
- Using SKActions to move the sprite
- Applying SKAction to multiple SKSpriteNodes
Full source code is available on GitHubContinue reading...