A list of tutorials for Unity covering sprites, sprite sheets, polygon meshes, draw call optimization and light effects using normal maps and shaders.
Tutorial: This video shows you how create dynamic light effects for your pixel art scene in Unity using normal maps created with SpriteIlluminator.Continue reading...
- Creating normal mapped sprites with SpriteIlluminator
- Packing sprite sheets and normal maps with TexturePacker
- Importing normal mapped sprites into Unity
This tutorial describes how you can use TexturePacker to create sprite sheets for Unity's 2D extension.
- Prepare your Unity project to read TexturePacker sprite sheets
- Create your sprite sheet and load it into Unity
- Handling deleted sprites in Unity
- Simplify your sprites workflow in Unity