Get rid of those ugly edge artifacts!
I prefer smooth edges instead over jagged outlines.
TexturePacker 4's upcoming feature trim margin gives you full control over sprite's transparency when using trim & crop. It also replaces inner padding.
Learn how to take advantage of this new feature to improve your game's quality.Continue reading...
This tutorial explains how you can use PhysicsEditor with version 3 of Cocos2D, which has integrated Chipmunk2D as physics engine.
- Create physics shapes for your sprites
- Setup your Cocos2D application
- Add collision shapes to your sprites
Exporter included for downloadContinue reading...
- A quick way to generate normal maps
- Enhancing the generated normal map by applying structure
- Creating normal mapped sprites with SpriteIlluminator
- Packing sprite sheets and normal maps with TexturePacker
- Importing normal mapped sprites into Unity