Basic game scene tutorial for Panda2
- Pack an animation into a sprite sheet
- Optimize the sprite sheet for performance and download speed
- Edit pivot points using TexturePacker's pivot point editor
- Build a basic game scene with a walking character
We've just released a new update for BabelEdit. This one comes with some small but nice new features and improvements:
- Snippets for ngx-translate
- Quick selection of translations
- Highlight of the current translation editor
- Improved navigation with tab
Tom Vencel creates a video series called Panda Playtime in which he explains how to use PandaJS.
This episode is about creating sprite sheets with TexturePacker.Continue reading...
TexturePacker Importer 4.4.1 does not work with the current Unity 2017.3 update.
Please download a fixed version of the importer from here until it's available from the Unity Asset Store.Continue reading...
In this tutorial you are going to learn:
- How to set up ngx-translate
- How to update your translation files with ngx-translate-extract
- How to edit and maintain multiple JSON files