In this tutorial you are going to learn:
- Why you should use a sprite sheet in your MelonJS game
- Using TexturePacker to create a sprite sheet
- Optimizing the sprite sheet for size faster downloads
- Adding a static background
- Creating an animation
This tutorial explains how to create a small physics enabled game with Phaser
- Creating physics collision shapes
- Working with collision groups
- Starting the physics simulation
- The difference between Arcade and P2 physics
Learn how to increase the performance of your cocos2d-x game.Continue reading...
Polygon mesh sprites are a way to improve rendering performance and increase your frame rate.
TexturePacker 4 not only creates optimized sprite meshes but also packs them tightly into a sprite sheet.
You'll learn how you can enable polygon packing and make use of it in your Uniy project.Continue reading...
Get rid of those ugly edge artifacts!
I prefer smooth edges instead over jagged outlines.
TexturePacker 4's upcoming feature trim margin gives you full control over sprite's transparency when using trim & crop. It also replaces inner padding.
Learn how to take advantage of this new feature to improve your game's quality.Continue reading...