Blog posts tagged with 'cocos2d'.
Description of the plist file format used for sprites sheets in cocos2d and cocos2d-xContinue reading...
This tutorial explains how you can use PhysicsEditor with version 3 of Cocos2D, which has integrated Chipmunk2D as physics engine.
- Create physics shapes for your sprites
- Setup your Cocos2D application
- Add collision shapes to your sprites
Exporter included for downloadContinue reading...
I've spent several time in the last months to work together with Steffen Itterheim on adding some chapters to the update of his cocos2d book.Continue reading...
- create .tps files from TexturePacker and update them from the build phase
- simply use the commandline interface of TexturePacker